2014-11-06

I got a new name!

Today I finally got my acceptance letter from OSCAR and Drachenwalds Albion Herald!

I am no longer known as 
Ælfwynne of Eoforwic (since noone could pronounce Eoforvic as "Jorvic"), but as Ælfwynn of York! 



New Name - Ælfwynn of York accepted
6 November 2014
Unto Ælfwynn of York doth Constanza of Thamesreach, Albion Herald, send greetings,
It is my great pleasure to inform you that your recent name submission:
Ælfwynn of York
was considered by the Sovereigns of Arms at their September meetings, and as a result of these meetings have been accepted and registered. Congratulations on this acceptance! You may now use this name without let or hindrance from anyone throughout the Society.


If you have any further questions or if I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
~Constanza


Lady Constanza of Thamesreach Albion Herald


...................................
Sadly though my device was blazoned/drawn wrong and was returned because my pointed point was not a pointed point :( the point was too high up and need to be lowered so that it doesn't become a devider.. tricky business this..
So.. draw a new one with a smaller pointed point and send it in again and wait for another 6 or so months.. well well.. If I'm lucky I'll get it accepted in time for DoubleWars :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar